g-->

bidvertiser

Sunday, October 14

BACK SOON (2007)

                                                       A FILM BY: ROB WILLIAMS
                     CAST: MATTHEW MONTGOMERY ,WINDHAM BEACHAM

Back Soon is a story of love, loss, identity and hope. It follows the relationship between aspiring actor Logan Foster (Windham Beacham) and reformed drug dealer Gil Ramirez (Matthew Montgomery), two men who find themselves inexplicably drawn together despite their disparate backgrounds, and the fact that they both regarded themselves as straight. However, their bond is soon threatened by Gil's mysterious past and a startling revelation about the true nature of their connection. Neither man is prepared for this, nor the impact it will have on their lives.

5 comments:

  1. cheap beats by dre studio
    It is perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to
    be happy. I've learn this publish and if I could
    I desire to suggest you some attention-grabbing things
    or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles relating
    to this article. I desire to read even more things approximately it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When The Eureka Company decided to move out of the US for cheaper
    labor costs and now like so many are mostly made in China, many consumers came
    to my store and said that they would buy anything but a Eureka vacuum cleaner.
    Keep your page simple and make sure your graphics
    are relevant to the page. The brush automatically stops when the cleaner
    is upright and that is a good feature.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: best vacuum for pet hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family always say that I am killing my time here at net,
    but I know I am getting know-how all the time by reading thes fastidious articles or reviews.


    Here is my website ... Simple Cash Surfer Scam

    ReplyDelete
  4. hermes handbags 2014
    Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before
    but after browsing through many of the posts I realized
    it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I
    stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is actually fastidious and the users are
    actually sharing nice thoughts.

    My web-site ... in the whole world lyrics

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...